View the details for "Move from Airline Reservations into Business Travel!" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Move from Airline Reservations into Business Travel!- Apply now
Airline Reservations Consultant, Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Trainee)
Are you an experienced Airline Reservations Consultant with excellent customer service skills and in-depth knowledge of a native GDS or GDS based flight reservations system? Would you like to move into the Business Travel sector? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you as our Manchester city centre based Business Travel client is looking for even more candidates with an airline reservations background (ideally gained within Gold/Premier/First Class), to work on prestigious corporate travel accounts!
The role will involve handling all travel arrangements for a number of international business travel clients, including booking flights, hotels and any other ancillary products, whilst delivering an exceptional level of customer service. In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary DOE plus bonus and excellent industry benefits, along with the opportunity to make the step into the Corporate Travel sector and full training will be provided. Please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel arrangements for a wide variety of prestigious corporate clients
- Booking hotels, flights, car hire and other ancillary products
- Assisting in getting the best travel, hotel and car rental rates, including negotiating with preferred suppliers
- Making amendments, including part or whole cancellations, re-issuing of tickets and handling any schedule changes
- Offering advice and excellent customer service at every stage of the booking process
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Airline reservations experience, ideally within Gold/Premier/First Class reservations
- Experience with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre) or GDS based reservations system
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Professional and motivated approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358