View the details for "Online Support Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Online Support Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Online Support Consultant, Sales Support
We have some brand new opportunities to join an expanding Travel Management Company based in Manchester as an Online Support Consultant. Reporting to the Head of Specialist Services and working within a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing the first line of user support in response to queries or problems with our client's online proposition, minimising client disruption whilst doing so. This role also fulfils bookings when problems occur online, provides technical set up for new client implementations and launches and interacts directly with customers to help demonstrate the benefits and drive adoption of our client's online tools. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £22.5k plus excellent benefits so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Online Support Consultant:
- Facilitate the set up and administration of new organisations on our client's online platforms
- Diagnose and resolve a wide range of incidents over call and email.
- Escalate major issues to management or other areas of the business as appropriate
- Conduct demonstrations of systems both via webinar and in person, to both internal and external customers (in co-operation with the sales team where relevant)
- Test systems to highlight faults as required
- Liaise with developers in order to track issues and provide updates to clients
- Develop and build rapport with suppliers to expedite fast resolution of issues, escalating where appropriate
- Support the Head of Specialist Services by assisting in any additional duties as necessary.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience in a customer facing travel role, ideally reservations or customer service. Use of a native GDS, preferably Amadeus.
- Experience working on a help or support desk, or a training team would be also an advantage
- Excellent communication, active listening and questioning skills, an exceptional telephone manner and customer focus; empathetic with users
- Experience in liaising with clients at varying levels
- Aware of industry terminology but able to translate into understandable English.
- An analytical nature with an ability to challenge constructively, and identify new ways of working.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Online Support Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358