View the details for "Product Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Product Manager- Apply now
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a multi- award winning Travel organisation based in Birmingham. Ideally bringing product management experience gained from both the cruise and leisure travel sectors, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations management of a team of five, whilst making key decisions on deadlines, implementing strategies, DM, emails and breaking deals and building strong relationships with Account Managers.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £32k plus performance related bonus and fantastic opportunities for overseas travel and other great industry benefits. This role is ideal for experienced Product Managers looking for a dynamic and fast paced working environment or Senior Product Executives with supervisory experience looking for the next step in their career. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Product Manager:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations management of a product team
- Highlight training needs and development opportunities
- Perform regular 1-2-1s and appraisals
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members
- Make key decisions on deadlines, DM, emails and breaking deals
- Implement strategies for each cruise line
- Prioritise work for team members
- Build strong relationships with Account Managers
- Regular reporting to senior management team
Skills required for the role:
- Proven managerial experience gained within a Product or Commercial role
- Motivational & inspirational leader
- Good understanding/knowledge of the cruise and/or travel sector
- Knowledge of various websites e.g Travel 2, Bedsonline, Holiday Extras
- Able to DP (Package all elements including Flights, Hotels, Tours & Transfers)
- Cruise systems e.g Polar, Cruising Power, Sea Web
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’re interested in this Product Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358