View the details for "Regional Travel Sales Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Regional Travel Sales Manager- Apply now
Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Manager
We’re looking for experienced Travel Sales or Business Development Managers for a new field-based Regional Travel Sales Manager role. Covering the Midlands, South West & Wales, you’ll handle all sales and marketing activity within your region, identifying new business opportunities and revenue streams, developing relationships and maintaining and increasing sales from existing clients and selling the products and services of a leading travel organisation.
The successful candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic with a strong travel sales background, previous field-sales experience and excellent relationship-building skills. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a competitive basic salary of up to £30k plus bonus and a company car.
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Regional Travel Sales Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Regional Travel Sales Manager:
- Handle all sales and marketing activity for the Midlands, South West & Wales
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Develop lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Maintain and increase sales activity from existing clients
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities e.g. product launches, promotions and exhibitions.
- Attend conferences, functions and familiarisation trips
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry field-sales experience
- Proven B2B sales track record
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven with strong time management and organisational skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and confident
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Regional Travel Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358