View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant - Dutch, French or German" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant - Dutch, French or German- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Multilingual Reservations Consultant
Spreek je Nederlands? Parlez-vous Francais? Sprechen sie Deutsch?!
Do you have great Galileo/Travelport skills and know how to get your corporate clients seamlessly from A- Z and deliver truly first-class customer service each and every time?!
If so, we're looking for experienced, multilingual Business Travel Consultants for some exciting opportunities with a leading Travel Management Company based in Manchester. Working on a prestigious new account, the successful candidates will be responsible delivering a highly professional travel management service, offering expert guidance and helping clients travel within their company policy wherever possible. Previous business travel experience is needed for these positions, along with excellent worldwide geography, a positive, can-do attitude and a calm and reassuring approach. Fluency in a second European language - Dutch, French or German is also essential.
On offer is a highly competitive salary plus benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression within a dynamic team environment. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on a prestigous new account, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service and expert guidance at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route advice/best options/special offers on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Fluency in a second European language - Dutch, French or German
- Working knowledge of Galileo/Travelport
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Calm and reassuring approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358