View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant – Film/TV Production" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant – Film/TV Production- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
Are you experienced with booking Travel for Film/TV Productions and Publicity and can you offer First Class customer service, thinking outside the box and making expert recommendations? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to work on a prestigious account in trendy Fitzrovia, serving as an essential part of the core support network for a well-known household name and in return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and excellent perks and benefits!
This brand new Senior Business Travel Consultant role is based within an implant and involves offering creative travel solutions for publicity and production travel, dealing with VIP clients and confidently offering expert guidance and exceptional customer service. Proven experience in a similar production/publicity travel role is essential and on a personal level, you’ll be dynamic and flexible with a calm, reassuring manner.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant – Film/TV Production:
- Servicing the travel requirements in film, TV productions and publicity
- Providing creative solutions to ensure the production's requirements are met
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes, including the recalculations of domestic and international airfares
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous senior business travel experience in production/publicity
- A strong working knowledge of Sabre/Galileo Travelport GDS
- Fares and Ticketing expertise
- A welcoming and enthusiastic telephone manner, with a solution-based approach
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
- Pro-active and confident
- Ability to work under pressure
- There may be a requirement to provide occasional out of hours support so a flexible approach to working hours is needed
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358