View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant - Media Client" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant - Media Client- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We're looking for experienced, Sabre or Amadeus trained Business Travel Consultants for a brand new opportunity with a leading Travel Management Company based in London. Working on a prestigious Media/ Entertainment Account, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a highly professional travel management service, offering expert guidance and helping clients travel within their company policy wherever possible.
An interest in working with different cultures and the ability to multi-task is a plus, as key responsibilities will include managing a range of travel requirements for the German, French, Spanish and Dutch offices through email and telephone enquiries.
This is an exciting opportunity within an International organisation and on offer is a highly competitive salary plus benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression within a dynamic team environment. Our client is located close to Paddington station with excellent transport links. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries for news, publicity, film and corporate travel
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Offering a high standard of customer service and expert guidance at all times
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Strong proficiency on the Sabre GDS and Amadeus experience is also an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Strong fares knowledge
- Good organizational skills Excellent customer service & communication skills
- VA1 and VA2 or equivalent would be an advantage
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Consultant Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358