View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant - Music & Entertainments Industry" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant - Music & Entertainments Industry- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
Are you a Senior Business Travel Consultant with VIP Business Travel experience? Do you have experience of working with clients in the Entertainments/Media sector? Would you like to work in the heart of Kensington, with its fabulous shops and restaurants right on your doorstep?! If so, we have a new and fantastic opportunity to join a widely-known Entertainments Industry client, where you’ll be responsible for delivering a high touch, travel management service to VIP travellers within the music & entertainments industry. This is a superb opportunity for a pro-active, professional and highly experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for the next step in their corporate travel career and in addition to the generous salary there's also other excellent industry benefits including excellent opportunities for career development. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements for a variety of clients within the music & entertainments industry
- Booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Developing strong professional relationships with key clients
- Providing solutions and advice to clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Sabre GDS to include ticketing Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- Previous entertainments travel/VIP experience would be an advantage
- A welcoming telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358