View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant - Virtual Relief Team" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant - Virtual Relief Team- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Home-Based Business Travel Consultant
Our client is a leading, global Business Travel organisation and are currently recruiting for Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their Virtual Relief Business Travel team. If you like variety and knowing that no two days will be the same, this could be the perfect role for you!
Providing cover to our client’s travel operations teams throughout the UK, this is a great opportunity to work with a wide range of clients and industry sectors, from banking to media, films and music accounts. Successful candidates will be comfortable working independently and be able to exercise discretion and judgement at all times, whilst delivering high service levels. This role is ideal for experienced business travel consultants looking for a role that will offer them more variety and challenges!
The roles will initially be based in our client’s Manchester or London offices, however home-working will be possible following a period of office based training. If you’d like to know more, please call us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Work virtually from the Manchester or London office on a multitude of accounts
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of business travellers
- Handling reservations and ticketing for air, hotels, rail and car hire
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Being aware of multiple client travel policies and offering the best deals possible within budget
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with client contacts and bookers
- Ensure service quality consistent with client expectation and policy
Skills required for the role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Previous experience gained as a business travel consultant
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Maintain client and company confidentiality at all times
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Proven experience of Sabre/Amadeus/Galileo
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Senior Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions for a confidential chat on or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358