View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant, looking for a new challenge and the chance to work on a prestigious European banking account in a bustling City location? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our client, a global Travel Management Company as they look to add a Senior Business Travel Consultant to their Corporate Travel team. The successful candidate will have an organised and pro-active approach and will enjoy working as part of a team whilst delivering a premium level of service. On offer is a highly competitive salary, great industry benefits, a dynamic working environment and excellent career development options. If you’re interested in this Senior Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- To maintain the outstanding level of customer service provided
- Work as part of a team and communicate effectively both internally and externally
- To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Sourcing the best and most cost effective worldwide routes booking all flights, rail, hotel and all ground products.
- Supporting colleagues
- Dealing with VIP clients
Skills required for the role:
- Extensive experience within the Travel sector
- Strong proficiency on a major CRS Galileo/Travelport
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Possess excellent geographical and product knowledge of destinations and suppliers
- Strong fares knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- VA2 or equivalent
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358