View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We’re looking for Senior Business Travel Consultants with a positive attitude and great customer service skills to join a leading name in the Business Travel sector at their central London office! This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join a progressive, Corporate Travel organisation and further develop their career within this professional industry sector.
Working well as part of a busy travel team, the successful candidates will be confident handling a range of travel bookings for key corporate clients, including rail, hotel, domestic and international air bookings, using a GDS. Ability to deliver high levels of customer service is essential for the role and in return, our client is offering an excellent package including a generous starting salary of up to £36k, superb company and industry benefits and huge scope for career progression. For more information on this Senior Business Travel role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working with a range of key corporate clients
- Building rapport and long-lasting relationships
- Booking rail, hotel, domestic and international air, using a GDS
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Providing an efficient and professional service at all times
- Working well as part of a busy but friendly teamte Travel organisation and further develop their career within this professional industry sector.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Corporate Travel sector
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Ability to easily and quickly build rapport
- Strong customer service skills
- Good relationship-building and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358