View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
Do you have proven Galileo (Travelport) / Sabre skills and know how to get your corporate clients seamlessly from A- Z and deliver truly first-class customer service each and every time?! If so, we're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for a brand new, Senior Business Travel Consultant opportunity with a leading Travel Management Company based in Manchester.
Successful candidates will be responsible delivering a highly professional travel management service, offering expert guidance and helping clients travel within their company policy wherever possible. Previous business travel experience is needed for these positions, along with excellent worldwide geography, a positive, can-do attitude and a calm and reassuring approach.
On offer is a highly competitive salary plus benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression within a dynamic team environment. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - our client will also consider offering a homeworking option, after an initial period in the Manchester office.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of business travellers
- Handling reservations and ticketing for air, hotels, rail and car hire
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Being aware of client travel policies and offering the best deals possible within budget
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with travel industry products and services
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Galileo/Travelport or Sabre
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Calm and reassuring approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358