View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant? Do you have super Sabre skills and are able to book and ticket for your business travel customers? Do you know just how to manage their trips, to get the right price and make recommendations for the smoothest of journeys? If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client recruits for a Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their travel-savvy team based in central Liverpool!
Working well as part of a busy team, you’ll be confident handling a range of travel bookings for key corporate clients, including rail, hotel, domestic and international air bookings, using Sabre. High levels of customer service delivery are essential and you’ll have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your clients while offering an efficient and professional service. In return, our client is offering an excellent package including a competitive starting salary, superb company and industry benefits and huge scope for career progression with this global Travel Management Company. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working with a range of key corporate clients
- Building rapport and long-lasting relationships
- Booking rail, hotel, domestic and international air, using a GDS
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Providing an efficient and professional service at all times
- Working well as part of a busy and friendly team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the travel sector - airline, leisure or business travel
- Excellent working knowledge of Sabre
- Ability to easily and quickly build rapport
- Strong customer service skills
- Good relationship-building and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358