View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
Providing innovative travel solutions for corporate travellers across a number of global markets, our client are a leading Business Travel organisation and are looking for Senior Business Travel Consultants to join their Dublin-based team.
These brand new roles involve offering a high touch service to business travellers, providing end to end support including booking flights, hotels and rail travel, handling amendments and ticketing and offering effective solutions. The working hours are 2pm-11pm Monday to Friday and our client is offering an attractive package including a €28,000 starting salary, performance-related bonuses, realistic career progression opportunities and excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, free parking, on-site canteen and discounts including phone plans, gym membership and Dublin restaurants to name but a few!
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in a similar reservations-based role, using a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre) and will have excellent communication skills and a consultative approach. If this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more about these Senior Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking flights, hotels and rail travel for corporate travellers
- Providing end to end support, before and during travel
- Offering effective travel solutions
- nticipating needs and displaying empathy
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Communicating well at all levels and building lasting relationships
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years business or leisure travel reservations experience
- In depth GDS knowledge, ideally including ticketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach
- Good rapport and relationship building skills
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Senior Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358