View the details for "Senior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We’re looking for Business Travel Consultants with excellent customer service skills to join a leading name in the Corporate Travel sector at their lovely office in Maidenhead. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive Business Travel organisation and develop an exciting career within this rewarding industry sector!
Working well as part of a team, the successful candidate will be confident handling a range of travel bookings for key corporate clients, which may include rail, hotel, domestic and international air bookings. High levels of customer service delivery are essential and you’ll have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your clients while offering an efficient and professional service.
On offer is an excellent package including a competitive starting salary, superb company and industry benefits and huge scope for career progression with this global Travel Management Company. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Please note, our client is easily accessible from Ealing/Slough/Hayes/M24/M25 and are close to Maidenhead rail station.
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of business travellers
- Handling reservations and ticketing for air, hotels, rail and car hire.
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Being aware of client travel policies and offering the best deals possible within budget
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with travel industry products and services
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Sabre or Galileo/Travelport, to include ticketing
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ability to easily and quickly build rapport
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358