View the details for "Senior Home-based Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Home-based Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Home-Based Business Travel Consultant
We’re looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across the UK for an interesting and rewarding new Senior Business Travel Consultant role, offering after-hours travel support to corporate travellers. With a Worldwide presence and a varied portfolio of accounts, our client are well-established within the Business Travel sector and they’re seeking additional Consultants to join their expanding homeworking team. Working from the comfort of your own home and utilising your extensive corporate travel experience and in-depth GDS skills, you’ll handle a variety of corporate travel bookings including complex itineraries, amendments and re-issues while also delivering the highest levels of customer service. On offer is an attractive package worth up to £30k (DOE) including a competitive basic salary, a generous & achievable bonus scheme, all equipment including laptop and other excellent benefits. With both full and part time hours available, this is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the flexibility and autonomy of a homeworking position, developing your career within a fast-growing Business Travel company.
With more and more travel industry professionals enjoying the benefits of working from home, there's never been a better time to make the move into a home-based role. If you have the relevant industry experience and would like to know more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Business Travel Consultant:
- Working from home, offering an out-of-hours travel service
- Answering calls and emails from clients in a polite, efficient and professional manner
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc. including ticket re-issues and fare recalculations
- Solving problems and offering practical, expert advice
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Recent experience as a business travel consultant – minimum three years
- In-depth reservations experience using native Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Experience with ticketing, fare calculations, ticket reissues (including nett fare ticketing)
- Knowledge of online booking tools - i.e. Conferma and Evolvi - would be advantageous, however training can be provided.
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner
- Professional, motivated and flexible approach
- Resourceful and calm under pressure
- Quiet space or spare room in which to work from
- Flexible with regard to hours and able to commit to an after-hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358