View the details for "Senior Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Senior Travel Consultant- Apply now
Cruise Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Sales Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We’re looking for experienced and customer-focused Travel Sales professionals for a fantastic Senior Travel Consultant role based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning, independent Travel Agency and in return, our client are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £21,000 and NO late nights or Sundays!
The role involves selling holiday packages to a wide range of Worldwide destinations and both full and part time hours are available. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this position and the successful candidate will also have previous travel sales experience and good working knowledge of long haul destinations and cruise holidays. GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training can be given. If you’re interested in bringing your strong customer service skills to this new Travel Consultant role and would like to find out more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Senior Travel Consultant:
- Selling a wide range of holidays including Worldwide, Ski and Cruise
- Tailor-making each holiday package according to the customers’ requirements
- Up-selling extras inc. car hire and insurance
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel sales experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of long haul and cruise products and destinations
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this Senior Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358