View the details for "Swedish or Dutch speaking Support Expert" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Contact Centre Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Swedish or Dutch speaking Support Expert- Apply now
Customer Service Advisor, It Help Desk Consultant, Multilingual Reservations Consultant
We have a brand new opportunity for Swedish or Dutch speaking IT Enthusiasts to join the dynamic customer service and support team of a leading brand based in Cork. The role will see successful candidates handling customer calls, chat and emails, taking ownership to resolve any issues and providing the highest level of customer service at all times.
Fluency in verbal and written Swedish or Dutch and English is essential for these positions, along with a good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills and experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial. On offer is a competitive salary of €25k plus relocation bonus if applicable, excellent benefits, fully paid training program, fantastic opportunities for career progression and no late nights or weekends as the hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8am - 4.30pm or 8.30am - 5pm. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Swedish or Dutch speaking Support Expert:
- Handling customer calls, chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
- Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
- Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
- Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
- Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets
Skills required for the role:
- Fluent Swedish or Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- Any IT certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Swedish or Dutch speaking Support Expert role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358