View the details for "Tailor-made Travel Product Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Tailor-made Travel Product Executive- Apply now
Product Executive, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
Are you a Tailor-made Travel Consultant looking to move away from a customer facing role and into a fast paced and creative product role? If so, we have a brand new opportunity to join an expanding Product Team based in Birmingham, as a Tailor-made Travel Product Executive.
Working closely with the Product Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring our client has the very best, commercially driven and continually developed product on sale and available for use by the sales team. In addition to creating tailor-made packages, they'll promote deals on social media, check website content to ensure all listed deals are correct and up to date and assist the sales team with any queries they may have regarding the packages created by the product team.
This exciting and really varied role is perfectly suited to those with a mimimum of 2 years tailor-made travel industry experience, looking for their first step into a product role. On offer is a generous starting salary of up to £27k DOE plus bonus, fantastic opportunities for overseas travel, a defined career path and other great industry benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Tailor-made Travel Product Executive:
- Monitor and check the website ensuring all deals are current
- Reprice current packages for price changes
- Check flights and hotel availability
- Work with design team creating / designing emails ready to promote to database
- Create new tailor-made packages from scratch
- Liaise & negotiate with suppliers / DMC’s
- Request for new banners through in house system
- Promote deals on FB / Social Media
- Answer questions from sales team who have queries / enquiries on packages created by the team
Skills required for the role:
- Tailor-made travel industry experience - 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of various websites e.g Travel 2, Bedsonline, Holiday Extras
- Able to DP (Package all elements including Flights, Hotels, Tours & Transfers)
- IT literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eager & enthusiastic to learn new skills
- Hardworking & conscientious
If you’re interested in this Tailor-made Travel Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358