View the details for "Technical Support Associate" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Contact Centre Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Technical Support Associate- Apply now
Contact Centre Consultant, Customer Service Advisor, It Help Desk Consultant, Multilingual Reservations Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for fluent Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian speakers to join the Technical Support team of a market leading household name, based in Dublin. If you’re technically minded with excellent customer service skills then, then we want to hear from you!
Working within a dynamic, international environment, successful candidates will be responsible for dealing with incoming service enquires and offering first line technical support relating to products and applications. Successful candidates will have strong communication and customer service skills and fluency in Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian as well as English is essential for the role.
On offer is a competitive salary of €23,500 plus performance related bonus, incentives, discounts on high street brands, on-site restaurant and free parking. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Technical Support Associate:
- Provide first-line technical support for incoming service inquiries (answer questions, solve problems and perform basic troubleshooting using provided scripting and published materials)
- Deliver timely, accurate customer support with a high degree of customer service
- Document customer interactions with accurate call logging
- Deliver technical assistance
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities
- Successfully complete training to maintain technical and product knowledge
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in English and either Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to employ interpersonal and communication skills to solve customer problems
- Ability to employ patience and self-control in handling irate customers
- Analytical problem-solving skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Technical Support Associate role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358