View the details for "Trade Sales Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Trade Sales Consultant- Apply now
Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join the number one independent USA Specialist based in Loughton, Essex as a Trade Sales Consultant. Established for more than 30 years, our client pride themselves on offering the best services to Travel Agents who require their product expertise to create high end, tailor made travel arrangements covering the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. The successful candidate will join their sales team to tailor-make bespoke holidays including, twin and multi centres, fly drives and fly cruise and will have at least 12 months experience within a similar travel sales role. In return, our client can offer a guaranteed salary of £20k for the first 3 months (which then drops to £16k) a generous, uncapped commission structure with OTE of £30k, familiarisation trips, holiday concessions, incentives with no late nights or Sunday working! If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Trade Sales Consultant:
- Tailor making all travel arrangements for Independent Travel Agents via the telephone and e-mail
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, villas and car hire
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Be competent to working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar travel sales role
- CRS/GDS experience and prior knowledge of the USA and Scheduled Airlines would be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of long haul products and destinations
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills and multitasking abilities
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Sales-driven and able to thrive in a fast-paced call centre environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Trade Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358