View the details for "Travel Assistant Branch Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Assistant Branch Manager- Apply now
Reservations Manager, Retail Travel Manager, Retail Travel Team Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity for Travel sales professionals with strong leadership skills and supervisory or team leader experience to join our client, a well-established Travel Agency based in Tunbridge Wells. Supervising a team of travel sales consultants and assisting with the day-to-day running of the branch, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting targets, ensuring service levels are adhered to and KPIs are met and generally bringing out the best in your team. If you can help monitor, motivate and manage a team of travel sales consultants, driving them to success, we'd love to hear from you! On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £24k plus excellent benefits with no late nights or Sunday working. Please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Assistant Branch Manager:
- Providing management and support to the branch, assisting with the day-to-day running
- Assisting with increasing sales revenue, whilst achieving all KPIs
- Establishing and defining performance goals and monitoring performance
- Providing coaching, guidance and support; conducting employee one to ones, reviews and other performance management processes
- Overseeing the continuous improvement of sales processes to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is provided at all times
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role within the Travel sector
- A good understanding of both package and dynamic package holiday sales
- Ability to drive and maximise sales opportunities by creating and maintaining a positive, enthusiastic working environment
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with strong attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Assistant Branch Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358