View the details for "Travel Consultant & Foreign Exchange Cashier" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Consultant & Foreign Exchange Cashier- Apply now
Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Cruise Consultant, Foreign Exchange Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We’re looking for experienced and customer-focused Travel Sales & Foreign Exchange professionals for a fantastic new role role based in Uckfield, East Sussex. This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning, independent Travel Agency and in return, our client are offering a highly competitive salary of up to £21k and NO late nights or Sundays!
Joining our client on a full or part-time basis, the successful candidate will be responsible for selling holiday packages to a wide range of Worldwide destinations, in addition to providing a full foreign exchange service. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this position and the successful candidate will also have previous travel sales experience and good working knowledge of long haul destinations and cruise holidays. GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential as full training can be given. If you’re interested in bringing your strong customer service skills to this new Travel Consultant & Foreign Exchange Cashier role and would like to find out more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Consultant & Foreign Exchange Cashier:
- Selling a wide range of holidays including Worldwide, Ski and Cruise
- Tailor-making each holiday package according to the customers’ requirements
- Offering a full foreign exchange service
- Up-selling extras inc. car hire and insurance
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel sales experience
- Experience within a foreign exchange bureau
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of long haul and cruise products and destinations
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel Consultant & Foreign Exchange Cashier role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358