View the details for "Travel Customer Relations Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Customer Relations Executive- Apply now
Customer Relations Executive
Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Can you remain calm under pressure, dealing with post travel issues and complaints in a professional and sympathetic manner? Would you like to work for an award-winning Travel Agency as part of their busy Customer Service team? If so, this Customer Relations Executive role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an established team at their Birmingham office.
This challenging but rewarding role involves investigating and compensating post travel complaints and resolving queries received from customers, to retain customer business and confidence by dealing with matters efficiently and effectively. The successful candidate will ideally be a travel professional with previous customer service experience, strong communication skills and excellent problem analysis and solving skills and in return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £22,000 plus excellent industry benefits.
For more information on this Customer Relations role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Customer Relations Executive:
- Investigating ‘post-arrival’ queries and complaints
- Liaising with suppliers regarding complaint issues
- Problem solving, striving to resolve issues at first point of contact
- Responding to complaints by letter or by telephone fairly and by ABTA guidelines
- Responding to email enquiries and handling client escalations
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes and contractual obligations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer service experience within the Travel sector
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- An understanding/knowledge of ABTA guidelines
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Professional and a strong team player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Relations Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358