View the details for "Travel Customer Service Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Customer Service Consultant- Apply now
Administration, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Support
Are you a Travel industry professional with exceptional customer service skills? Do you enjoy making amendments, handling queries and complaints and solving a variety of problems? Can you remain calm and professional with even the most difficult of customers? If so, this Travel Customer Service Consultant role offers the opportunity to make your mark within a well-established, specialist travel organisation!
Based in our client’s Essex-based offices, this interesting and varied role involves offering support to the reservations team, arranging special requests and add-ons, dealing with changes/ amendments and resolving any client issues or complaints. Strong customer service skills are, of course, essential to the role and you’ll also need to be cool-headed, highly organised and able to multi-task.
The successful candidate will also be GDS-proficient, with good long haul destination knowledge and in return, our client is offering a basic salary of £20k plus up to £5k in commission and an excellent benefits package including 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days for long service, training, private medical insurance, workplace pension, free lunches, travel discounts, fam trips and incentives and team nights out!
For more on this brand new Travel Customer Service Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Customer Service Consultant:
- Offering a professional service to both travel agents and direct customers
- Handling all post-sale contact with high levels of customer service
- Making amendments including cancellations and schedule changes
- Arranging special requests and add-ons
- Resolving customer queries and complaints, escalating where necessary
- Supporting the Reservations team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous customer service experience within the travel industry
- Excellent customer service skills and a cool head
- Proficiency with a GDS and long-haul destination knowledge
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Airline rules and Bedbanks would be an advantage
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Travel Customer Service Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358