View the details for "Travel Fulfilment Coordinator " below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Fulfilment Coordinator- Apply now
Administration, Customer Relations Executive, Customer Service Advisor, Operations Executive, Sales Support
Our Cheshire based client works in partnership with over 250 travel providers and offers their customers a huge choice of packaged holidays from a range of suppliers, in addition to dynamically packaging, bespoke tailor-made trips, selling a wide variety of holidays ranging from UK breaks to European city or beach holidays to more far flung long haul and exotic destinations. They're currently looking for a Travel Fulfilment Coordinator to join their fulfilment team and the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of tasks including processing special requests for disabled passengers, making amendments or cancellations of bookings and assisting the customer service and reservations team with overflow enquiries. Previous administration/sales support/customer service experience within the travel sector is essential for this role and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £18k plus excellent industry benefits. Please contact us today for further information or apply online.
Role of Travel Fulfilment Coordinator:
- Working in the fulfilment team dealing with any ad-hoc requirements of the business to ensure all processes are carried out in a timely manner.
- Processing special Requests for disabled passengers
- Making amendments on bookings
- Dealing with cancellations on bookings
- Managing the website support queue
- Assist the reservations team and customer service team on overflow calls
- Assisting in company crisis management
Skills required for the role:
- Previous administration/sales support/customer service experience within the travel sector - essential
- Good knowledge of the travel industry and best travel practice
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Professional, confident, personable and able to build relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to take on a variety of responsibilities simultaneously
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Travel Fulfilment Coordinator roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358