View the details for "Travel Fulfilment Coordinator" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Fulfilment Coordinator- Apply now
Administration, Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Customer Service Advisor, Retail Travel Consultant, Sales Support , Tour Operations Consultant
Do you have customer service, aftersales or administration experience gained within the retail travel, leisure travel or airline sector? Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to progress your career by moving into the Business Travel sector? Would you like a Monday to Friday working week, with no late nights or weekends?! If so, we have a number of positions with one of the UK's leading Business Travel organisations, due to the expansion of their team and the win of new accounts.
The successful candidates will be responsible for a number of tasks including processing special requests, making amendments or cancellations of bookings, cross checking suppliers and costings and processing invoices. Our client will consider those with administration/sales support/customer service experience gained within the travel sector and can offer a competitive salary of up to £19k plus excellent industry benefits and a defined career path. Please contact us today for further information or apply online.
Role of Travel Fulfilment Coordinator:
- Working within a team dealing with any ad-hoc requirements of the business to ensure all processes are carried out in a timely manner.
- Processing special requests
- Making amendments on bookings
- Dealing with cancellations on bookings
- Cross checking suppliers and costings
- Processing invoices
Skills required for the role:
- Previous administration/sales support/customer service experience within the travel sector - essential
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Professional, confident, personable and able to build relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
If you’re interested in learning more about these Travel Fulfilment Coordinator roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358