View the details for "Travel General Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel General Manager- Apply now
We’re looking for an experienced and driven Leisure Travel Manager for a brand new Travel General Manager role, managing and developing our client’s fast-growing Homeworking division. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with Retail Travel managerial experience, whether in a call centre, store or homeworking environment, to really make their mark within a leading Leisure Travel company!
Based in our client’s Leeds branch, you’ll be responsible for managing and developing the homeworking division, expanding the department, generating new business and motivating, leading and training the existing homeworking team. The successful candidate will have managerial experience, strong motivational and leadership skills and will be commercially aware with an understanding of the rewards and challenges of the homeworking process. In return, our client are offering an attractive package including a basic salary of up to £35k plus bonus and travel benefits and flexible working hours.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel General Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel General Manager (Homeworking Division):
- Managing a growing Homeworking team
- Motivating and leading the team, maximising revenues and commissions
- Recruiting and training to further grow the division
- Identifying new opportunities and developing new business
- Developing new sales leads through advertising and the creation of sales leaflets and promotions, and regular mailshots.
- Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities
Skills required for the role:
- Previous managerial experience within the travel sector, either call centre, in-store or homeworking
- Understanding of the homeworking process
- Strong motivational and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness and business development skills
- Flexible approach to working hours as some evening and weekend working will be involved.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Travel General Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358