View the details for "Travel Operations Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Operations Executive- Apply now
Administration, Customer Service Advisor, Operations Executive, Sales Support
We have a brand new opportunity for those with customer service, administration or sales support experience gained within the Travel sector to join an award winning Travel organisation based in Redditch as an Operations Executive. This is a challenging and varied administration and customer support role within a growing Operations team and successful candidates will be responsible for providing daily support to the Sales team, by handling inbound customer support calls and administering post booking tasks, enabling the Sales department to maximize their productivity in generating new sales. Our client is looking for passionate, customer focused and highly organised travel industry professionals who have experience gained within a similar role and in return, can offer a competitive salary of £19k plus excellent benefits, a defined career path and other excellent travel industry incentives. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Travel Operations Executive:
- Process tickets submitted by Sales Consultants, seeing each ticket through to a satisfactory conclusion and ensuring constant communication with the requester throughout
- Answer and process inbound sales admin calls, assisting post booking queries
- Complete back office administration tasks, allocated on a daily basis
- Liaise with customers (where appropriate) for ‘post booking’ questions, assistance & customer service issues
- Support the Tour Ops department
- Support the Customer Relations Department, working customer complaints through to resolution, applying a customer-focused approach
- Supporting the Sales & Operations department with other requests as necessary
- Maintain a high standard of customer service, with a professional business approach and positive attitude at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- IT literate
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in this Travel Operations Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358