View the details for "Travel Sales Agent" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Contact Centre Jobs - Travel Sales Agent- Apply now
Contact Centre Consultant, Cruise Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Sales Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
Want to earn £££s in 2018?! We’re looking for top sellers to bring their strong sales skills and enthusiasm for booking the perfect holiday to a great new Travel Sales Agent role! Our client, a fast growing, online travel company based in Halifax, are looking for travel sales professionals to join their busy team and in return they’re offering excellent earning potential and a realistic OTE of over £25k! The successful candidates will have a proven sales track record gained within any sector, a confident, professional telephone manner and will be flexible with regard to working hours as some evening and weekend working will be involved.
Although previous travel sales experience would be an advantage, other sales backgrounds will be considered as full training is provided and our client will also consider applications from ambitious graduates looking for their first role in the travel sector. On offer is an attractive package worth in excess of £25k, including a basic salary, discounted holidays for friends and family, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and a generous commission structure. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
****Both Full and Part Time Positions available!****
Role of Travel Sales Agent:
- Upsell holidays and associated extras to customers who have made travel enquiries online
- Maximise sales and cross sales on both inbound and outbound (warm) calls
- Dynamically package holidays to a wide range of destinations
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Offer expert advice and personal recommendations
- Work towards and achieve sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Strong sales skills and a proven sales track record
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent time management skills in order to manage calls and leads
- Flexible approach to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Agent role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358