View the details for "Travel Sales Planner - Office or Home-based" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Travel Sales Planner - Office or Home-based- Apply now
Homework Travel Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Sales Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We’re looking for experienced Travel Sales Consultants with personal long haul travel experience for our Travel Sales Planner roles with a specialist Tour Operator in Essex. These office or home-based roles involve tailor-making high-end holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean and offer guaranteed minimum earnings of £20k for the first 6 months, generous commission structure, excellent earning potential and NO evenings or late nights!
The successful candidates will be confident sellers with a minimum of 2 years travel sales experience, a proven sales track record and, ideally, good geographical knowledge and first-hand experience of these exciting destinations (for those looking to be home-based, previous experience of working from home in a travel sales roles is essential). In return, our client is offering an attractive package including guaranteed minimum earnings of £20k for the first 6 months, generous, uncapped commission structure with a first year OTE of up to £30k, commission paid at the time of booking plus excellent benefits including familiarisation trips, holiday concessions and free lunches!
If you’re a Travel Consultant with knowledge of and a passion for these fantastic destinations and you’re interested in finding out more about this Travel Sales Planner role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Sales Planner:
- Tailor making holiday packages to the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean, via the telephone and e-mail
- Booking all aspects of travel including flights, hotels, villas and car hire
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Working towards sales targets
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Good geographical knowledge and, ideally, first-hand experience of travel to long haul destinations
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Travel industry experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
- Home-based candidates will need a spare room in which to work from and be within commutable distance of Essex
- Willing to commit to a 4-6 weeks training course
If you’re interested in learning more about this Travel Sales Planner role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358