View the details for "VIP Lifestyle Manager - French speaking" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - VIP Lifestyle Manager - French speaking- Apply now
Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Multilingual Reservations Consultant, Reservations Manager
Our client is a global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services and are passionate about providing an exceptional level of service. With offices based Worldwide, they are growing fast and are now seeking a number of motivated and resourceful VIP Lifestyle Managers to join their Ultra High Net Worth Lifestyle Team (UHNW Team).
Based in London, the successful candidates will be responsible for the request management of our client's UHNW and high profile members. The primary focus is developing and nurturing a strong relationship of trust and rapport to best understand their lifestyle needs and challenges in order to provide them with the very best support. Requests from clients can vary from luxury personal shopping and gift suggestions to sourcing sought after “sold out” tickets to events, booking high end restaurants and party or event planning.
Fluency in both French and English is essential for this role, along with previous experience of working with UHNW Middle Eastern clients and families and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service. In return, our client can offer a generous basic salary dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits and travel industry incentives, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of VIP Lifestyle Manager:
- Having an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Acting as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
- Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
- Always act in the best interest of your members, ensuring their needs are met
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
- Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members
Skills required for the role:
- Experience in working with UHNW clients and families, understanding their requirements
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for customer service is a must
- A fantastic talent for delighting customers who expect the finest service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
- Supplier management and negotiation skills
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic VIP Lifestyle Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358