View the details for "Visa Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Visa Consultant- Apply now
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Visa Consultant to join a leading Travel Management Company based in central London. Our client’s busy visa department handles applications for all countries, and processes dozens of applications every day.
Reporting to the Visa Team Manager and working within a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the end to end visa application process, including initial advice, assisting clients with applications, creating files, co-ordinating the lodges and collects with couriers and embassies, arranging payment and dispatching documents.
Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines are critical to this department and the Visa Consultant will work as part of a team towards monthly targets, and be skilled in handling all stages of the application process. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £24k plus bonuses and an excellent benefits package. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Visa Consultant:
- Respond to incoming calls and emails regarding new and progressing visa applications for all countries, whether physical or e-visas
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients. Handle all stages of the application process, keeping clients updated with progress of their application throughout
- Spot errors or problems with applications, and explain clearly to clients what needs to be done to rectify
- Work with colleagues to achieve and exceed monthly team targets
- Be aware of industry news and up to the minute data on embassies
- Maintain accurate and current information displayed on our online visa database
- Work collaboratively with various business departments, forging effective relationships that enhance service.
- Develop and build rapport with suppliers to expedite fast resolution of issues, escalating where appropriate
- Support the Visa Team Manager by assisting in any additional duties as necessary.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a role processing visas. It is essential that you have experience in handling a wide range of visas for a wide range of embassies.
- First hand experience of dealing with embassies, either in person, over the phone or over email.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and questioning skills, an exceptional telephone manner and customer focus; empathetic with users
- Experience in liaising with clients at varying levels
- Aware of industry terminology but able to translate into understandable English.
- Pro-active approach to work and problem solving with excellent decision making and judgement.
- Foreign language skills and experience in using Amadeus GDS, would be an advantage but are not essential
If you’re interested in this Visa Consultant opportunity and would like to know more, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358