Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Development Manager - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £45,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent benefits
Keywords: corporate travel business development, business development manager, BDM
Introduction: Our client is a fast-growing leisure and business travel organisation with offices based around the UK. They’re now looking for a travel industry professional to join them as they look to accelerate their growth within the sector.
Meta Title: Business Development Manager Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: Join a fast-growing TMC as a Business Development Manager...
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the successful candidate will support the growth of our client’s corporate division through researching suitable accounts and prospecting through targeted marketing campaigns. In addition to prospecting, they’ll also attend new business meetings and assist in the day-to-day administration of the sales follow up processes and implementation of new accounts.
On offer is a competitive salary of £45k, plus bonus & excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Targeting specific customers from our client’s core markets through research on Linkedin and other B2B platforms
- Add, develop and maintain sales records
- Creation of bespoke email campaigns to targeted groups of sales leads through infographic marketing materials.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging contacts, existing accounts to identify prospects
- Create and maintain positive relationships to build business
- Liaise and attend meetings with the Head of Business Development and other key stakeholders within the business
- Completion of a weekly sales report highlighting number of new accounts sourced/targeted and new business meetings setup
- Assist in the setup of our client’s new profiling system for new customers
Skills required for the role:
- Sales or business development experience gained within the travel sector
- Experience of using CRM systems
- GDS experience would be an advantage
- Comfortable using networking tools such as LinkedIn
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Development Manager opportunity, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown