Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
HR Assistant - Chester / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £22,000
Maximum salary: £24,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent industry benefits
Keywords: HR Assistant, HR advisor, HR jobs, HR, recruitment jobs,
Introduction: If you’re an HR professional with a love of all things travel, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading Tour Operator at their Chester office! Joining our client as an HR Assistant, your role will be to support the HR Officer in providing an efficient, professional, and pro-active HR Service across the business to managers and employees. We’re looking for a strong administrative background, ability to work diligently at pace, highly organised and flexible in your approach to meet the demands of a very varied generalist HR role.
Meta Title: HR Assistant Chester
Meta Description: If you’re an HR professional with a love of all things travel, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading Tour Operator at their Chester office!
In return, our client can offer a starting salary up to £24k, plus excellent benefits including discounted travel/holidays, partner exclusive concessions, company pension, life insurance, 22 days holiday rising to 25 days and much, much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of HR Assistant:
- Supporting the HR Officer in providing a proficient administrative HR service across the organisation.
- Management of the HR Administration inbox, responding promptly to manager and employee HR queries in line with employment legislation/law.
- Maintaining and updating employee electronic records.
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters including issuing new starter paperwork, obtaining references, conducting credit and DBS checks, administer employee benefits.
- Oversee the recruitment process/administration including posting job adverts, creating job descriptions, using various media channels, allocation of CV’s, liaising with applicants, agencies and managers and keeping all records updated.
- Ensure sickness absence records are up to date and return to work interviews completed.
- Co-ordinating the probation review process for all new starters.
- Assisting with the management of Health and Safety across the organisation.
- Creating HR News Articles and HR notifications for the Company intranet.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience.
- Ideally, CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Highly trustworthy and confidential.
- Confident individual with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you’re interested in learning more about this HR Assistant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations