Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Assistant Manager - Leeds
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £25,000
Additional benefits: plus incentives, bonus & benefits
Keywords: travel manager, assistant manager, travel jobs, team leader, branch manager
Introduction: We have a brand new and fabulous opportunity for a travel industry professional to join an established, independent Travel Agency based in Leeds as an Assistant Manager.
Meta Title: Assistant Manager Leeds
Meta Description: We have a brand new and fabulous opportunity for a travel industry professional to join an established, independent Travel Agency based in Leeds as an Assistant Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Manager in this busy, friendly team, selling all aspects of travel and will suit an experienced travel sales consultant looking for the next step in their career.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k, plus incentives and bonus scheme, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Assistant Manager:
- Selling short and long haul travel destinations and all travel related products over the telephone, online from the companies’ websites and occasionally face to face with customers on arranged appointments.
- Selling website products and ensuring web offers are effectively promoted and marketed through online third party channels.
- Developing sales and marketing activities to generate new business from the local community including leaflets, adverts, brochures and attending events and fairs.
- Assisting in marketing duties including developing a loyal customer base through various customer retention methods including the creation of weekly email shots and the regular update of social media pages.
- Offer a service that is focused on selling through excellent use of product knowledge and matching to customer needs.
- Deliver sales targets by maximising profit and potential sales opportunities at all times whilst offering an exceptional and personalised service.
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 5 years gained within a similar travel sales role.
- The ability to work to and focus on sales targets. Working well on your own initiative, and as a team player.
- Strong attention to detail and to be able to work in a busy environment, working
- under pressure.
- PC literate and ability to use reservations and website booking systems to
- download and process bookings.
- Hours of operation - 40 hours a week on a flexi-hours basis covering 7 days a week including weekends from 09:00 – 21.00.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Assistant Manager opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Retail Travel