Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £28,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC, travel jobs, group travel, group reservations
Introduction: We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for native GDS trained leisure and business travel professionals, to join a fast-growing Travel Management Company as they add to their team of talented Business Travel Consultants.
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
Meta Description: A fabulous opportunity to join a fast-growing TMC as they add to their team of business travel consultants!
Our client’s Customer Care team is one of the foundations of their company’s success and growth and with this in mind, are keen to speak with candidates who are passionate about people and ultimately, enjoy making business travellers happy!
As a Business Travel Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to become an expert in the Business Travel Sector, work with B2B customers and be part of a strategic team. You’ll act proactively, addressing your clients’ needs at any stage of their travels, ensuring high customer satisfaction and maintaining excellent relationships.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up £28k plus excellent benefits inc. 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays), up to 10 days unpaid leave, private healthcare, gym membership & life insurance. (For the first 6 months, you'll be expected to work from our client's Birmingham city centre based office 4 days per week and 1 day from home.)
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Support B2B customers in their Business Travels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer care
- Liaise with suppliers and partners to resolve booking issues
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries and requests
- Resolve problems by applying established company policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough
- Addressing, pre-empting and solving problems
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum 2 years within a leisure or business travel reservations role
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Confident communicator
- Willingness to work a flexi-shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel
Locations: West Midlands,Birmingham