Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Business Travel Consultant - Hertfordshire / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £35,000
Additional benefits: plus OTE circa £45,000 & excellent benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homework BTC jobs, homebased business travel jobs
Introduction: We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join an established and growing Travel Management Company based in Hertfordshire. If you're looking to work for an independent, expanding TMC who prides themselves on the importance of excellent customer service delivery, then we'd love to hear from you!
Meta Title: Business Travel Consultant Hertforshire / Hybrid
Meta Description: We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join an established and growing Travel Management Company based in Hertfordshire.
Working within a close-knit environment of experienced business travel consultants, your role will be to provide an exceptional travel management service to your clients, arranging all aspects of their travel requirements, including air, hotel & rail.
Previous experience as a business travel consultant is essential for the role, along with indepth working knowledge of Amadeus, excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £35k, along with a generous commission structure, OTE £45k and other excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note, this is a home-based role with office visits required once every two weeks.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements, flights, hotel, car hire & rail for a varied client base
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Utilising your experience to offer expert advice and best value travel options
- Handling all aspects of the booking process including amendments, cancellations, schedule changes and administration
- Working well with autonomy but also as part of a team
Skills required for the role:
- Indepth knowledge of Amadeus - essential
- Experience of booking all aspects of corporate travel
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A strong, methodical and accurate work ethic
- Confidence in all aspects of fares & ticketing, including net/corporate fares.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,Essex,Greater London,Central London,Hertfordshire,Kent,Middlesex,Oxfordshire,Oxford