Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Call Centre Agent - Manchester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: Up to
Maximum salary: £20,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & benefits
Introduction: We have a fantastic opportunity for customer service professionals to join our client, a brand leading, global organisation based in Manchester. If you possess five star customer service skills, along with the ability to deliver a world-class customer experience to a diverse client base, we'd love to hear from you!
Meta Title: Call Centre Agent Jobs in Manchester
Meta Description: Work from the heart of the city! Our agency has a number of call centre roles for professionals who excel in customer service. See our website for more information.
As a Call Centre Agent, you'll be responsible for building relationships with customers, whilst taking ownership of and resolving all customer enquiries. A confident telephone manner and a resourceful approach is essential to succeed in this fast-paced, customer focused role. The ability to speak a second European language would be an advantage, but isn't essential.
In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £20k, plus benefits including KPI driven bonus, fresh fruit in the office, homework opportunities & healthcare plan. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for further information, or apply online.
Role of Call Centre Agent:
- Take full ownership of all customer queries through effective liaison with relevant areas of the business.
- Build strong relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
- Demonstrate excellent product and competitor knowledge by keeping up to date with information available
- Adhere to the company's policies and procedures, assuring attention to detail at all times
- Work to company agreed SLA's, taking ownership of own performance levels inc. call handling and wrap time, assessing performance regular to ensure company standards are met
- Assist with other areas of the business as required
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of two years recent customer service (telephone based) experience
- Resourceful, customer focused and able to work with autonomy
- Exceptional customer service skills, verbal and written
- Basic computer skills and good level of numeracy
- Ability to speak a second European language would be an advantage
- Willingness to work a shift pattern inc. weekends
If you’re interested in learning more about this Call Centre Agent opportunity, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Call Centre,Homeworking,Multilingual
Locations: Home-based,Greater Manchester,Manchester