Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Credit Controller - Birmingham
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £23,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: credit control, credit controller, credit control jobs
Introduction: Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new opportunity and a chance to work within the travel sector? If so, our client, a leading Birmingham-based Travel organisation, are looking for someone to join their team, on a full or part-time basis.
Meta Title: Credit Controller Birmingham
Meta Description: Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new opportunity and a chance to work within the travel sector?
Working within a in small and friendly finance department, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and robust credit control and administrative service and will join a team of finance professionals.
Previous experience experience gained within a similar credit control role, ideally within the travel sector, is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits including travel incentives, company pension, onsite parking and your birthday off! If this role is of interest to you, please contact up today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Credit Controller:
- Statement preparation
- Manage daily aged debtor reports to ensure prompt collection and condense aged debt to meet agreed objectives.
- Highlight problems and issues when they occur for timely resolution
- Prepare aged debt reports
- Daily/Weekly statement preparation
- Action direct debit receipting and queries
- Assisting with receipting into accounting system
- Action and resolve statement queries
- Review SPS & TAPS aged debt and resolve queries
- PXP reporting and statement to PXP partners
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience within the credit control function of an Accounts department and relevant skills
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and professional approach
- Willingness to learn
If you’re interested in learning more about this Credit Controller role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Tour Operations