Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Customer Service Manager - Chorley
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Keywords: cruise manager, cruise jobs, customer service jobs, customer service, team manager, team leader, travel manager
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join an award winning Cruise company based in Lancashire. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our client's service concierge team, which handles customer interactions, reports and complaints and will ensure the delivery of excellent customer service within the business, maintaining strong relationships with customers and third-party suppliers whilst maximising repeat customer base.
Meta Title: Cruise Customer Service Manager Chorley
Meta Description: Join a leading Cruise/Travel Agency in their friendly Chorley office!
Previous experience gained within the travel sector is essential for the role and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits. For more information on this Service Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
*Please note, our client can offer hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 from home
Role of Customer Service Manager:
- Supports Senior Service Manager and performs Senior Service Management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Improving service delivery and managing workstream targets by successfully managing the service team through analysis of daily/monthly KPI
- Support service concierge and oversee their work for quality and adherence to minimum standards
- Work with the resource and planning team communicating any resource issues
- Using the KPI, perform analysis of write offs, errors and audits and pro-actively provide solutions to the Senior Team.
- Manage objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of service concierge team
- Provides encouragement to concierge, including communicating individual/team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Undertake Basic HR Responsibilities (Absence, Attendance, Disciplinary Hearings) In-line with HR Guidance & Policy
Skills required for the role:
- Experience of leading a team in a service environment within the travel/cruise sector
- Coaching and development of individuals
- Motivation and ability to ensure delivery of outstanding and unique customer experience
- Experience of working in a target driven environment preferred
- Demonstrable ability to develop effective working relationships with members of the team and management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised and professional
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Service Manager role, please contact us today or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Leisure Travel