Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Product Executive - Chester / Hybrid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to 25,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: product executive, commercial executive, cruise product jobs, product, product jobs
Introduction: Our client is one of the most innovative and progressive online tour operators in the UK, selling holidays nationwide to a variety of long and short-haul destinations. They're now looking for an experienced Cruise Product Executive, to join their team in a newly created role.
Meta Title: Cruise Product Executive - Chester / Hybrid
Meta Description: Our client is one of the most innovative and progressive online tour operators in the UK, selling holidays nationwide to a variety of long and short-haul destinations.
This role will support the business in driving forward our client's product range in line with an ambitious growth strategy and will suit a creative and proactive product executive looking for a fantastic opportunity within a fast-growing team and organisation.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £25k plus excellent travel industry benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a full-time role 37.5 hours Mon – Fri and is Chester / hybrid based.
Role of Cruise Product Executive:
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Cruise Development Manager in negotiating market leading rates, exclusive offers and availability with cruise suppliers
- Aiding in the creation of the product strategy for our client's strategic cruise suppliers, specifically completing market research, competitor analysis and cruise product performance reviews
- Supporting in the development and management of cruise supplier relationships across a range of cruiselines and across a range of international destinations
- Responsibility for ensuring cruise suppliers pass across all information ready for loading into our client's booking systems
- Ensuring our client's Cruise Product remains competitive through analysis of rates versus competition, and the follow-up required with cruise suppliers
- Helping to ensure all designated Cruise Product lines and suppliers adhere to full Health and Safety requirements
- Supporting the sales teams with cruise product training and information
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience working within a Cruise - Product/Purchasing/Sales role within a UK Tour Operator
- Excellent attention to detail Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Proactive and enthusiastic (willing to go the extra mile)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Tour Operations