Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Cruise Product Executive - Homework UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £27,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: product executive, commercial executive, cruise product jobs, product, product jobs, cruise
Introduction: We're looking for a Cruise Product Executive to join a leading Tour Operator in a newly created role. This is a fully home based opportunity and offers a competitive salary, along with excellent benefits!
Meta Title: Cruise Product Executive Homework UK Wide
Meta Description: We're looking for a Cruise Product Executive to join a leading Tour Operator in a newly created role.
This role will support the business in driving forward our client's product range in line with an ambitious growth strategy. It will suit an experienced cruise product executive looking for a fantastic opportunity within a fast-growing team and organisation, or an experienced cruise consultant, looking to move away from sales and into a product role.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £27k plus excellent travel industry benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Please note – this is a full-time role 37.5 hours Mon – Fri and is fully home based.
Role of Cruise Product Executive:
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Cruise Development Manager in negotiating market leading rates, exclusive offers and availability with cruise suppliers
- Aiding in the creation of the product strategy for our client's strategic cruise suppliers, specifically completing market research, competitor analysis and cruise product performance reviews
- Supporting in the development and management of cruise supplier relationships across a range of cruiselines and across a range of international destinations
- Responsibility for ensuring cruise suppliers pass across all information ready for loading into our client's booking systems
- Ensuring our client's Cruise Product remains competitive through analysis of rates versus competition, and the follow-up required with cruise suppliers
- Helping to ensure all designated Cruise Product lines and suppliers adhere to full Health and Safety requirements
- Supporting the sales teams with cruise product training and information
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience working within the Cruise sector - Product/Purchasing/Sales role
- Excellent attention to detail Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills Proactive and enthusiastic (willing to go the extra mile)
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
If you’re interested in learning more about this Cruise Product Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles