Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Customer Relations Executive - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £23,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: customer service, customer relations, customer support
Introduction: We have a brand new opportunity for a travel industry customer service professional to join the team of a leading online travel agency as a Customer Relations Executive. This is challenging customer service role in which your core objective is to handle customer complaint cases, ensuring they are resolved quickly and efficiently, minimising the impact on our client’s reputation and helping retain their customers.
Meta Title: Customer Relations Executive Homebased UK wide
Meta Description: We have a brand new opportunity for a travel industry customer service professional to join the team of a leading online travel agency as a Customer Relations Executive.
Previous experience in a previous post-sales customer relations / complaint handling role is essential for the position, along with a calm and empathic manner and a resourceful approach. If you enjoy find resolutions and are able to deliver high levels of customer service to customers, this could be the ideal role for you!
Our client can offer a competitive salary of up to £23k, plus excellent industry benefits and a laptop and other equipment will be provided for you. Hours of work are Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota and our client can offer homeworking UK wide.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Customer Relations Executive:
- Work to resolve customer complaint cases as they are received into our Customer Relations inbox
- Acknowledge complaints received and ensure customers are kept up to date with progress, through to resolution
- Process and thoroughly investigate all complaints received, which can often be detailed and complex
- Liaise with our Sales and Customer Support teams, other internal departments, Cruise Lines, package element suppliers, and external bodies
- Apply a truly customer-focused approach, owning all complaints through to resolution, within the necessary SLA’s
- Make decisions on compensation and gestures of goodwill, arranging refunds of monies
- Provide the highest standard of written and verbal communication to customers
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all discussions and correspondence relating to complaint cases
- Support Customer Relations Manager and other areas when necessary
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent Travel industry knowledge
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to listen and understand the detail behind customers issues
- Compassionate, patient, empathetic
- Service orientated
- Creative problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- Thorough with excellent attention to detail
- Confident people person, with excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Relations Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Homeworking,Leisure Travel
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown,Northern Ireland,Belfast