Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Customer Support Concierge - Chorley or Home-based
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Additional benefits: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Keywords: Customer service, customer advisor, customer service agent, customer support, travel agent, cruise jobs, travel jobs, travel consultant
Introduction: We’re looking for travel industry professionals to join a leading Cruise company based in Lancashire as a Customer Support Concierge. This is an extremely varied role which will see successful candidates undertake a range of responsibilities including the booking of staff travel and fam trips, monitoring and responding to customer reviews and the management of ABTA disputes and ATOL claims.
Meta Title: Customer Support Concierge Chorley
Meta Description: We’re looking for travel industry professionals to join a leading Cruise company based in Lancashire as a Customer Support Concierge.
Previous reservations, customer service or administration experience gained within the travel sector is essential for the position and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits. For more information on this Customer Support Concierge role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note - this role can be office based in Chorley, or homebased UK wide.
Role of Customer Support Concierge:
- Booking and administration of staff travel and staff familiarisation trips
- Manage and service out of date range bookings
- Investigate, respond to and record customer escalations both pre and post cruise
- Investigate and respond to audit and write off disputes for all concierge
- Service and administer online bookings including chat queries
- Service and manage ABTA disputes and ATOL Claims
- Monitor and respond to all customer reviews across all review sites
- Resolve and administer any pending import bookings
- Customer service duties as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Ability to deliver outstanding and unique customer experiences
- Proven track record of excellent customer service skills within the cruise/travel sector
- Display initiative and think creatively of new ways to enhance the customer journey
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you’re interested in learning more about this Customer Support Concierge role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Cruise,Leisure Travel