Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Digital Marketing Executive - Worcestershire / Hyrbid
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £27,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent benefits
Keywords: marketing jobs, travel marketing, marketing executive, marketing assistant, digital marketing, social media
Introduction: We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer to join a leading leisure travel organisation based near Worcester. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your marketing skills to the travel sector and our client is looking for a confident team player with a creative flair and an eye for detail, who has experience in managing and building email campaigns, creating and scheduling social media posts. You’ll be enthusiastic to learn, have a passion for customer engagement, always looking for new challenges and have a willingness to get stuck in and go the extra mile.
Meta Title: Digital Marketing Executive Worcester Hybrid
Meta Description: We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketer to join a leading leisure travel organisation based near Worcester.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £27k, company bonus scheme, excellent industry benefits, a hybrid working pattern and much more.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Digital Marketing Executive:
- Developing our client’s email marketing plan
- Deliver all email marketing programmes and campaigns
- Monitor and review the efficiency, productivity, and success of all campaigns
- Adopt and develop a test and learn strategy to optimise email marketing effectiveness
- Management of email design, templates, ensuring consistency and streamlined processes
- Develop compelling and re-useable email marketing content that drives email engagement
- Work alongside the marketing manager to support channel marketing partners including processes, planning, delivery, analysis and recommendations
- Review competitor email campaigns, the competitor landscape and industry developments and trends to provide insights and opportunities
- Assist with the creation and scheduling of social media campaigns
- Support with overall system and website including the creation of pages, collections etc
- Liaise and manage third party agencies as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within a similar marketing role
- A passion and knowledge of CRM and best practice
- Knowledge of marketing automation, personalisation, dynamic content, and triggered emails
- HTML knowledge, Photoshop & experience using a CRM platform/system
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales when necessary
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A confident and articulate communicator
If you’re interested in learning more about this Digital Marketing Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel