Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Graduate PPC Executive - Chester
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £22,000
Additional benefits: rising to £24,000 plus excellent benefits
Keywords: graduate, travel jobs, product, pricing, commercial, PPC click, digital marketing, graduate jobs
Introduction: We have a new and exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a leading, online Tour Operator based in Cheshire. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and with this in mind, are looking for a dynamic and ambitious graduate to join their Marketing Team as a PPC Executive.
Meta Title: Graduate PPC Executive Chester
Meta Description: Join a leading tour operator based in Chester as a graduate PPC Executive!
For the successful candidate, this is a highly sought after opportunity to break into the travel sector and in which full training will be provided. Working within the digital marketing team, you will create, manage, analyse and optimise PPC campaigns daily, to help drive growth within target ROAS levels. Through competitor and keyword research, you will be able to identify areas for potential growth and also be able to recognise metrics and indicators which suggests issues or changes in market trends or website performance.
In return, our client can offer a starting salary of £22k, rising to £24k upon successful completion of the probationary period, along with excellent industry benefits. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and this the role is fully based in our client's Chester office.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of PPC Executive:
- Keyword research for new opportunities for growth
- Creating new & engaging ad copy to improve click through rates/performance
- Analyse campaign data to recognise potential opportunities or issues
- Analyse website landing pages/journey and recognise potential opportunities or issues
- Optimise bids and ad copy within campaigns to maximise performance
Skills required for the role:
- Recent graduate - ideally IT, Digital Marketing etc.
- Previous experience managing Google Adwords accounts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- High levels of concentration
- Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals across departments
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A desire to develop your own skill set
- Highly organised and manage workloads effectively
- Self-starter with initiative to pro-actively improve campaigns
If you’re interested in learning more about this Graduate PPC Executive role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations