Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Group Travel Sales Executive - Hertfordshire
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: Up to £24,000
Additional benefits: plus bonus & excellent benefits
Keywords: travel consultant, travel agent, travel reservations, travel jobs, tour operator jobs
Introduction: Do you have group travel reservations experience gained within the travel industry? If so, we'd love to hear from you as we recruit for Group Travel Sales Executives for our client's growing travel sales team!
Meta Title: Group Travel Sales Executive Hertfordshire
Meta Description: Do you have group travel reservations experience gained within the travel industry?
This is a fast paced role within a successful, well-established Tour Operator and the Group Travel Sales Executives are responsible for contributing to the revenue/profit goals whilst providing excellent customer service to both suppliers and guests.
Previous experience gained within a group sales role within the travel sector is essential for the role and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £24k, bonus, 28 days holidays (inc. bank holidays) rising to 33 within two years, comprehensive medical benefits package, pension contributions, annual 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family plus up to £50 for travel support, discounts on flights and holidays around the world and free carparking.
If this role is of interest to you please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
(Please note, hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays, 9am – 1pm. This is a hybrid role – part home-based, part office based.)
Role of Group Travel Sales Executive:
- Provide quotes, offer advice and make bookings
- Take staff bookings and use the correct discounts
- Make outbound calls to follow up on quotes & options
- Add good quality notes to bookings which will appear on customer communications and to suppliers
- Pass on special requests
- Ensure that all data collected from customers are of excellent quality
- Be a trusted point of first contact for all Guests, Group Organisers, Travel Agents and Tour Operators
- Offer excellent levels of service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the travel sector is essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced, high pressure, changing environment
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player who is organised and reliable
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work under pressure and reach deadlines as a good multi tasker
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Sales Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Tour Operations