Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Multilingual Travel Specialist - London/Home-based
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Minimum salary: £25,000
Maximum salary: £30,000
Additional benefits: plus excellent incentives & industry benefits
Introduction: We’re looking for fluent speakers of either French, German, Italian, Spanish or Arabic with travel reservations experience for a fantastic new Multilingual Travel Specialist role! Based either in our client’s modern Central London offices or from home, the role will involve handling inbound reservations calls and emails, processing bookings and dealing with additions or amendments, while offering high levels of service to our client’s international customer base.
Meta Title: Multilingual Travel Specialist London
Meta Description: We’re looking for fluent speakers of either French, German, Italian, Spanish or Arabic with travel reservations experience for a fantastic new Multilingual Travel Specialist role!
In addition to verbal and written fluency in both English and one of the languages mentioned above, successful candidates will also have at least two years experience within a similar travel reservations role and experience using a GDS.
In return, our client can offer a comprehensive package including a competitive basic salary plus excellent company and industry benefits and genuine career opportunities. If you’re interested in finding out more about this Multilingual Travel Specialist role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Multilingual Travel Specialist:
- Handling inbound enquiries via phone and email
- Booking flights, hotels and other ancillary products
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Delivering high levels of customer service to an international customer base
- Resolving any pre-and post-travel issues inc. amendments
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years previous travel reservations experience - essential
- Verbal and written fluency in either French, German, Italian, Spanish or Arabic along with a good level of spoken & written English
- Proficiency with a GDS - essential
- Excellent phone and customer service experience
- Good destination and product knowledge
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task
If you’re interested in learning more about this Multilingual Travel Specialist role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Leisure Travel,Multilingual
Locations: Home-based,Central London