Travel, Call Centre and Multilingual Recruitment Specialists in the UK
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Contract length: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Maximum salary: £25,000
Additional benefits: plus monthly bonus & excellent industry benefits
Keywords: Business travel, business travel jobs, corporate travel consultant, business travel consultant, homebased BTC, BTC, travel jobs
Introduction: Join our client's growing Business Travel team as an Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant! Offering a shift pattern of 11.45am – 8.30pm Monday – Friday, these roles are perfect for late risers and the 8.30pm finish means you’ll still have your evenings to yourself!
Meta Title: Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant - Homebased UK Wide
Meta Description: Join our client's growing Business Travel team as an Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant!
Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant is essential for these positions, including good working knowledge of a GDS and polished customer service skills.
In return, our client can offer a fully home-based role (including the initial training period) and all equipment will be provided for you. There’s a competitive starting salary of £25k, rising after successful competition of the probation period, monthly bonus, medical and life insurance and other excellent benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Looking after clients' travel needs from first enquiry to travel completed whether by phone or email
- Handling live customer travel issues outside of standard office hours to support their travel needs
- Provide a professional consultancy service for all clients, anticipating their needs and offering a range of value added solutions to exceed their expectations.
- Book a range of travel products and offer professional advice, inclusive of our specialist fares.
- Adapt to different priorities and clients
- Keep up to date with changes within the travel sector e.g. Crisis, industrial action.
- Achieve and maintain targets whilst working efficiently
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of a native GDS - essential
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Sector: Business Travel,Homeworking
Locations: Home-based,England,Bedfordshire,Berkshire,Bristol,Buckinghamshire,Aylesbury,Cambridgeshire,Cambridge,Peterborough,Cheshire,Chester,Cleveland,Cornwall,County Durham,Durham,Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Exeter,Plymouth,Dorset,East Sussex,Brighton,Essex,Gloucestershire,Cheltenham,Gloucester,Greater London,Central London,Greater Manchester,Manchester,Hampshire,Portsmouth,Southampton,Herefordshire,Hertfordshire,Humberside,Hull,Kent,Lancashire,Lancaster,Preston,Leicestershire,Lincolnshire,Merseyside,Liverpool,Middlesex,Norfolk,Norwich,Northamptonshire,Northumberland,North Yorkshire,York,Nottinghamshire,Oxfordshire,Oxford,Shropshire,Somerset,Bath,Taunton,South Yorkshire,Sheffield,Staffordshire,Stoke-on-Trent,Suffolk,Surrey,Tyne and Wear,Newcastle-upon-Tyne,Warwickshire,West Midlands,Birmingham,Coventry,West Sussex,West Yorkshire,Bradford,Halifax,Leeds,Wakefield,Wiltshire,Salisbury,Swindon,Worcestershire,Redditch,Worcester,Wales,Caernarfonshire,Cardiganshire,Carmarthenshire,Clwyd,Wrexham,Denbighshire,Dyfed,Flintshire,Glamorgan,Cardiff,Swansea,Gwynedd,Mid Glamorgan,Monmouthshire,Newport,Pembrokeshire,Powys,Scotland,Aberdeenshire,Aberdeen,Angus,Dundee,Argyll and Bute,Ayrshire and Arran,Banffshire,Berwickshire,Caithness,Clackmannanshire,Dumfries,Dunbartonshire,East Lothian,Fife,Inverness-shire,Inverness,Lanarkshire,Glasgow,Midlothian,Edinburgh,Moray,Nairn,Perth and Kinross,Perth,Renfrewshire,Stirling and Falkirk,Sutherland,West Lothian,Western Isles,Wigtown